I sincerely apologize for the mess of a blog right now! I went in to add a new design, and Blogger wouldn't let me customize anything... so here we are.
I created a new blog with the new design (yay!) and you can see it here. I have all the posts and everything re-published over there and you can still see my portfolio. It will soon be redirected to www.happypotamusdesigns.com, but for now that is having issues, too.... So for now, head over to http://happypotamusdesign.blogspot.com/ and be sure to change your reader or follow along at this new site. You can follow by email, GFC, and RSS.
Hope to see you there! Sorry for the inconvenience.
2 comments:
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she needs
to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is
maintained over here.
my blog post verizon reverse lookup
Ellie Jackson Well known Quotes.
my blog post; Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8350 review
Post a Comment